Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Auntie Comet Loves Adelaide



Hey, Auntie Comet here! I had such a blast tending Adelaide last friday while Mav and Danielle went to a movie. I have no idea what to do with a baby, but Adelaide is so sweet. I just love her! Addy is getting so big, and she isn't bald anymore. I keep telling her "Stop growing" but she doesn't listen to her old Auntie Comet.




Funny thing happened though. I went and got her one of my old bears thinking she would love it! But NO WAY! She was so scared of my little bear, and since I am mean I got the video camera out and recorded her reaction! It's not abusive to make a kid cry so you can laugh is it?!?! Mav, forgive me for making Adeliade cry, but come on it is so cute!! And after a few minutes she warmed up to my bear and loved it. The first video is of Adelaide scared, and then she decides he's harmless and loves him. I hope these videos upload!








1 comment:

Sara Anne said...

thats really funny. such a sad little sad face.