Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW

Well I had a real need for a lift, and nothings better than a new cut and color. I usually save blonde till summer but the weather has been so nice here, I just felt summery. So quick update, V-day was fun but low key because we had family over and we already said our upcoming California trip was our gift but Daniel did take Aunt Roma Ann, Addy, and I out to breakfast and he got us each a flower and some chocolates (My father-in-law ate most of mine which was good for me!!!) Daniel's cousin Christina and her husband came for a week they were here V-Day and if you look back on posts they are the generous cousins who got us a hotel room last June. They treated my in-laws, us, and Roma Ann to dinner so that was really sweet. Anyways we has a great week  just talking a lot watching movies at home and everyone enjoying Addy. Roma Ann's daughter and her husband came on Friday and we always have so much fun when they are here, they adore Addy and want to steal her, they've been trying for a year and can't get pregnant so it's hard to watch how amazing they are with her and see how they ache for one of their own, I guess all I can do is pray for them. I've had some tough migraines lately but the doctor said they're tension headaches so I just need to not stress and make sure I don't carry Addy on the same side all the time. Daniel's looking for a new job and we're keeping our fingers crossed. Everything else is good and I've just got to get through the next couple of weeks at work until Spring Break.



7 comments:

C Tam said...

Love the hair! That length flatters your cute face shape.

We totally should have stopped by last week on our way down to Vegas. We will have some time after graduation though to come to St. George--I'll email you and we'll figure something out.

Gena Susan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair ! :) Can't wait to see you guys in a bit.

Hayley said...

I love your hair! Was it like that when i saw you friday? You forgot to metion how Adelaide got to spend some quality time with her Auntie Comet!!

Blake and Rhonda said...

I love it Susie! It is very flattering on you! Hope you are doing well!

Linford Family said...

Cute, cute hair!!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

susie. you look so great. cute cut and color! you always pick the cutest cuts!!!!
hope all is well.

denise

Mariel said...

I swear there's something magical about getting your hair done! I instantly feel 10 times prettier! You look great. Fun blog, lovely family.

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com