Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scarlet Woman!


Addy was suppose to be taking a nap and when Daddy got home he heard her so went in to check. He came out laughing and said Honey, we have a problem. Your daughter wants to go to Vegas to be a Scarlet Woman (he says that now because my mom uses that term and it makes Daniel laugh) Here is what I saw to make Daddy say such a thing

The reason for Addy's noise was she was undressing herself and as you can see she's not at all ashamed!
This is what my SWEET BABY has been up to.

learning to play the guitar.




 being mischievous all day long and acting innocent
And this, Daddy caught Adelaide being pretty cool by standing against the wall she would push off for a second then grab back on, then do a one-handed lean, she's definitely on the way to walking!


I sure love this little girl, everyday she has some jobs she feels like she has to do. She goes to the sofa table and crawls through knocks everything off and crawls out of it, then goes down the hallway and makes a pit stop at the guest bathroom where she feels the bath mats, then she continues on into Roma Ann's room and clears out the bottom shelf of her computer desk. She is a hardworker let me tell you! As soon as you put things up, she squirms to get down to do it all again! She sure is entertaining to watch!

4 comments:

Gena Susan said...

She's so sweet!

Juliette said...

That is so cute! I love the one arm out, the things kids do! I found Katelyn this morning naked in her crib, looks like Addy is well on her way!

Karli said...

She is darling! gray has undressed himself a time or too, as well! it's pretty cute! And, thanks for the memories in your previous post. I do love star wars now, and have watched them all about 50 times since that night! Thanks to you and Andrew and Chase, I knew much more about it going into the marriage, thankfully! (: One thing I remember about you is when you got back from your trip to Europe and you brought me and Zac (we were just dating then) the sweetest postcards and said you'd put some money in the fountain for us. You are such a great friend and I love you much!

Swensen Family said...

Wow, she is growing up so fast. Hey I just got around to reading your fun previous tag. I thought that was so fun to think about old memories. I still make my sandwiches like that at times...funny! Hey why didn't you ever set Mckay and I up...j/k it was all a timing thing I am sure!! Addy is a cutie!!