Friday, March 20, 2009

Picture post


So read the post previous to this one but here are the some pics from our visit with the very talented Gena Patten, she did amazing and we really appreciated the time we had with them (a few of these I took with Jeff's camera but hers are much better) also there are some pics Daniel took while we were at their beautiful ranch. Sorry so many but I love these photo's of my darling Addy. I have a link to Gena's blog and she has more photo's  there but hope you enjoy these as much as I do. THANKS AGAIN GENA AND JEFF!















3 comments:

Karli said...

way cute pics! And, thanks for the post and comment. so love hearing from you. oh BOY do I love hearing from you! call me sometime to catch up. Love you!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for visiting us :)

Haylee said...

These pictures are beautiful! It was fun to have you last week - see you next weekend!