Saturday, April 4, 2009

finally!!!!

Well I wanted to finally tie up some loose end information so I can get on with everyday things I've been up too. So back to California trip we had a fun time in Monterey and loved seeing Daniel's family they always treat us so great. We went to the redwood forest which I'd never been too, we took a scenic drive to Santa Cruz beach and went to some other beach for some fun in the sand which Addy loved again! We ate on the wharf and we had fun looking at the different agriculture (well I did I love trying to recognize plants and had never seen artichoke fields so it was interesting!!)

 The amazing redwoods!
our little family by this very majestic tree! Over 300 feet tall
 these are banana slugs that are only in this area and are rare to see but we came at the right time because we saw 11 of them... the white thing is a mushroom
 here are those artichoke plants!

And now onto some other news that I Finally am telling this summer is going to be full of FAMILY fun! In case you didn't notice there is a new thing on my blog that's a countdown to baby #2 due in July, that's right I am going to have a baby boy
 and yes if your a math wiz Addy will not quite be 15 months so I have been a little more stressed this time around. This baby is quite the kicker too, he is much more active than Addy was, here's a glimpse of the bumpity bump, not a very good glimpse I mean after the miscarriage weight, addy weight, and not enough time to loose it I'm not very camera happy! But I am doing a lot better this time work and Addy keeps me on my toes!
 And then before the baby comes we're getting another addition to our family and let me say it's a long time coming! These two are finally getting married and Grant will be apart of our family (poor guy :) So happy for them, and I know Clara is excited she'll make a pretty June bride!!!!

3 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Congratulations Susie! I had seen the counter but noticed you hadn't posted anything so I was wondering what was going on. Little boys are so fun, a little wild but entertaining.

C Tam said...

Hey, you look GREAT in that family photo with your perfect sized bump showing. Plus also, Clara is marrying the long-lost twin to my little brother Brandon. He even has the open-mouth smile going on. So funny. Anyway, they are cute together. =)

Swensen Family said...

Yeah!!
That is exciting!! I noticed the counter too but thought I had missed a post about the news! Congratulations girl!