Introducing my friend spotlight Hayley "Comet" Coombs. One of my great acquired friends from Camp K. Comet and I didn't exactly hit it off from day one, but I learned to love this free spirited, big hearted, and straight talking friend. She and I have seen things together that will be forever engraved in our minds I think we might have cried a few times but laughed much more. We've slept in a one man tent together, went on a three day climb together, and have had many adventures together. When camp K was over we still kept in touch and had great plans of renting Dash's van and going to grad school in Missoula and living the granola life... it would have been great but my sweetheart showed up so that ruined that! Comet probably wrote me off, but I got pregnant and my friends were baby hungry so that saved our relationship :) just kidding I think they would have still loved me. Both Ace and Comet came to see me in Rexburg and have shown me what a true friend can be. Comet and I still see each other often, she got a job in St. George and was the first I knew besides Daniel to see Addy at the hospital and has been a very involved "Auntie" since then. I love this amazing person who loves to travel and isn't afraid to try new things. She also loves the outdoors and has a good outlook on life check out her blog on my side bar I love today. I am also very proud of her for really stepping up to the plate and working hard at her calling and making such a change in her life, I know it wasn't easy but I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for being my friend!
Don't make me cry like that! This is so sweet. Of course I'm only your friend because of ADDY!!! HA HA jk, you've been such an inspiration to me. Thanks for the spotlight and kind words, it means a lot. Love you so much :)
1 comment:
Mav!
Don't make me cry like that! This is so sweet. Of course I'm only your friend because of ADDY!!! HA HA jk, you've been such an inspiration to me. Thanks for the spotlight and kind words, it means a lot. Love you so much :)
Post a Comment