I struggled without Daniel we haven't been away from each other that long, and I was having pains and the baby dropped while I was up there so that was scary without him, also just not having that hour break he gives me when he monopolizes Addy in the evening sure made a difference I was on edge and really tired because my right hand man wasn't there to help with the baby (she was really clingy and I got so tired of holding her.) Daddy sure had to take her a lot when he finally got there. I was doubting whether I should have gone so early but I know 2 things I wanted to happen did. One was Addy getting some 1 on 1 with her grandparents and them coming to know her cute little personality, which can be hard if 5 other grandkids they never see come at the same time. Number 2 is i got to take care of Ruth, and though it was very hard emotionally for me because she is so altered and I had to give her shots in the stomach, take care of bills, discuss future options and be strong I was really emotionally upset to see my Ruthie that way, but I know that I would have regretted not spending enough time with her in the end.
Friday, June 26, 2009
ummm... slacker
So, who goes on a 2 week trip home and barely takes one picture? Me of course. I just never thought about grabbing my camera out to capture Addy's first real strawberries, loving on Grandma and Grandpa, discovering pinecones, loving her uncles, and eating grandma's waffles every morning. We took it easy that first week and a half just missing Daniel like crazy especially since we left him like this... Daniel came home from work early one day because his stomach hurt pretty bad and he showed up with his g's hanging out and showed me his shirt I made him put it over the one he changed into to show the rip a board made dropping 20 feet and bouncing wrong right into Daniel's abdomen he had a pretty good cut and it bruised real nice the next day

addy was sure kissing up daddy right before we left that day. Little did she know she wasn't going to see him for some time, when she did get to see him she was so excited she kept hitting my back and saying daddaddda.
Here is Addy giving Ruthie kisses, she loved Ruth.
Well I was disappointed in my photos I took of Clara not the poses but not understanding one thing on the camera I used caused a few clarity problems some did turn out and I posted on facebook and when I have more time will post on here but her is one I liked. Loved her dress Julene did an awesome job like always making it. These were taken 2 days before the actual wedding day which I liked because Kirsten did the wedding day one so I didn't have to be frazzled and Clara will have lots of options. She was beautiful like always and Grant is so fun we're excited he's in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Susie! I found your blog! Jordo and I were in Hurricane when you were with your family (I'm sure you heard), but it was so sweet to see how much Daniel was missing you guys. I love your relationship with eachother! You guys are just so wonderful. I'm glad you got to have a nice time :)
Sounds like a great trip. Keep me posted on your baby. I am excited for your next new adventure.
Post a Comment