Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fortune


See full size image





So I know I need to update very soon on fourth of July activities and other things about Addy that have been happening but for now I wanted to tell about a dinner date Daniel took me too. He ended up working on Saturday and got home late then had to shower so we decided to go out to dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, we had Jared come sit with Addy since she was already sleeping and we took off. We chose the place because a girl in our ward who is in Daniel's Sunday school class works there and we wanted to go support her. It was pretty good though I've hit the can't eat that much stage so I ended taking the majority of mine home. Daniel and I had a good talk we are anxious for the little boy to come and I've had my days of moping because I'm sick of being pregnant. We talked about his option of making more money in 3 weeks going to work in Nevada for his company he would be gone during the week and home on the weekends but make twice as much. It would be a good opportunity though he's worried about me with the new baby, I hope I can do it because I really would like him to be able to go. We are working on getting a vehicle so we'll see tomorrow if that will work out. All in all a great dinner and then the fortune cookies came. I've been so disappointed with fortune cookies lately. This favorite childhood treat which had nothing to do with the cookie but everything to do with the fortunes have been so poorly written they're not even fortunes but this time I was pretty happy with our slips of paper. Here they are:
Mine:
"Good things come to those who wait, so be patient" (perfect for me)
Daniel's:
" Someone soon will come into your life, and you will become great friends." ( I love this and hope Dad and son will become great friends.)
Note to readers may be to much info coming:
I did have an appointment on Thursday and I am dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced I am having contractions but nothing constant. It's been weird this time just waiting for pain to come, before I didn't know what to expect but it's funny now I just want this baby to come so any pain is actually a good sign but then it's disappointing when that pain dissipates. Well my mom might be headed this way this week so I'm excited for her to come, it has been hard with Addy because I can't follow her around and pick everything up so I wouldn't mind my mom here early. Well hopefully I can update soon!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You and Daniel are such a cute couple :-) I CAN'T wait for your new addition! Hopefully he comes soon, love you