Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm so glad when....

I'm so glad when Liam gets home 
 I'm so glad when he opens his eyes
 I'm so glad when Liam gets a blessing
 and sleeps like an angel

 I'm so glad Liam puts up with his sister's left overs like pink bouncers and purple blankets.
 Addy's so glad the bouncer is back and she can lounge and read.
 I'm so glad Addy and I get to play forts for the first time.
 I'm so glad Addy loves to swim.
 I'm so glad when daddy comes home!!!!!!!
two more weeks of m-thurs work out of state, and it hasn't been easy but we've been surviving and I sure am glad when he gets home, so is Addy, frankly she gets bored with me. Liam is great and has such a sweet disposition, Addy still likes him but does get mad sometimes if I'm nursing and she wants me, other than that we're adjusting to two and to Addy entering the beginnings of terrible two's (tantrum mode over random things).
Addy's 15 month weigh in:
22 pounds
Liam's 2 week weigh in:
8 pounds 4 ounces

2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby! I am so excited for you. Will you email me your address at axland@aol.com! Thanks!
Love you!
Amy

Amanda said...

He looks just like Addie! Which also means he looks just like Daniel. So cute!