Monday, August 17, 2009

Just another day

So we've been just hanging in there every week until Daniel comes home and then the weekends fly by. Of course this is the last week he does this so we are so excited. This last weekend was the county fair so we decided to brave the heat and have a little fun. Addy liked the animals and the bear show, and I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera. We found a booth that did some cheap photos and we did them of Addy and Liam. Liam was a champ he was good the whole time until it was time to eat some fair food because he was hungry. So we moved things along to get home. We also went shopping one day just for me to get 2 new shirts that fit... I hate this in between time because maternity doesn't fit and other clothes I had were to small or won't work for nursing so we found some cute things that will work. It was just nice to be with my hubby and kids I know Addy enjoyed it she loves having her daddy to go places with and play with her. Daniel went to the famous Astro Van jump and demolition derby, I stayed home with the kids and Lincoln, he had a good time but I was bummed when he got back and we realized the weekend was over and we had to be away from each other all over again. Every time Daniel leaves Addy learns something new he took some pictures of her as soon as he got home this week. Glad this is the last week!!!!
 addy and her chubby belly

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh Mav I love your little family. Can't wait to see them again, even though I saw them yesterday! Come swimming in St. g!

Amanda said...

Hahaha! I am still laughing so hard about those fair pictures! Addie is so stinkin hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. :)

C Tam said...

Wow, the first time I read this post, I didn't enlarge Addy's fair pics. Now that I've seen them up close...wow. That is pretty funny. (and cute, of course, in a "blackmail her later" kind of way). =)