Saturday, September 19, 2009

family vacay preview

2 days in a cabin in Victor, Idaho overlooking the Tetons, great company... family (the best kind), 1 day in Rexburg with cousins and friends, 1 day in Idaho falls/Salt Lake
1 heck of a good time. I took tons of pics and I'm excited this our first vacation as a family of 4 and it's been great!!

one of the family... thanks LaRae for taking it.
kissing cousins Lincoln and Addy
little Lincoln man wandering around (the kids loved the freedom)
some of the scenery... amazing huh!!!!!
Lincoln, and Addy at the fishing pond.

much more to come

4 comments:

Joseph said...

Wow Suzie! These are FABULOUS pictures!
Haylee

Linford Family said...

What a great vacation! Those photos are so cool too! Cute family photo!

C Tam said...

Your hair style/color looks fantastic! Especially with that red top you are wearing in the first pic. Can't wait to see more photos from your family vacations.

Hayley said...

Oh I love it! I should have gone :) I love the family pictures, Adelaide's face is CLASSIC! You look amazing. Love you!