Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My little blossom

My sister-in-law Angelyn graciously assented to my pleas for a photo shoot in the church orchards, the apricots were sure popping and I'm excited to see some images she captured of Liam and Addy. But meanwhile I captured a few photos while she was working and got some of Addy and some of her kids also.
Here is Emerald, she's a sweetie, and becoming quite the young woman.
Some of my beautiful nieces ( I was in envy of their hair each of them has long gorgeous hair and each are very unique) Cheyenne (far left) is very sporty, Anna is next and she is one of the most naturally talented artists I've ever seen... really she is amazing and only found out about it a few years ago. Abby is a great singer, and Krista is a real crafty person.
Anna's so pretty.
Meet Joe. Joe is the youngest of the Bryce family and probably one of the most beloved of the entire Stout extended family. Joe was born with down syndrome and is the cutest,funniest, and (when he feels like it) most loving little guy. I love this photo I captured through the trees.
One of Addy's cousins taught her how to blow one of these.

So adorable.

She kept picking flowers and saying PRETTY
My most favorite pic. I love her so much and this captures her independent "hi-ho it's off to do whatever I please" personality. She has a little of her dad when she gets her mind set on something she's so focused that I literally have to pick her chin up to look at me and explain something, she's usually fine with whatever I want after that she just needed to snap out of her "trance". SWEET CHEEKS!!! lOVE YOU!

No comments: