Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Two's
I have a two year old. She is adorable Roma Ann has a term for her "Personality Plus" and that's exactly what she has. With Addy it's all or nothing she either LOVES you at the moment of doesn't. She's either happy or sad there really isn't any in between with her. Many people comment on her eyebrows how they seem to be always down, which they are unless she's excited then they are up and I just love these things about her. When I went home this past week she ran around hugging everyone she saw especially all the "grandmas" in my home ward, she can make the gruffest people smile a quality I hope she keeps. She gives the best kisses and has the cutest little voice. She is a little mother and every morning she can't wait to see Liam, she baby's him and bosses him around (usually repeating things I've told her) she is also very forgiving, if someone scares her or is mean if they ask her for a hug even though she's crying because of them she hugs them or kisses them, she wants everyone to love her. Addy doesn't have much hair, it's often crazy and hopefully one day it will be long a lusciously thick but she's still gorgeous she has the prettiest skin and gorgeous eyes. Her eyelashes are very long but you can't tell because they are so blonde, her grandpa stout calls her white and delightsome and she is a delight to have I can't believe my baby girl is 2!!! Birthday pics to come later but here are a few of "Addy faces"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
i love this little gal. can i take her home with me next time i come down? ah! such a little sweetie pie.
Oh I just love her! When i come over today I'll bring my camera and pictures, or I'll e-mail all the birthday ones to you soon!
My favorite is the second from the bottom. White and delightsome. That cracks me up. Is it from the scriptures? Or is that fair and delightsome?
Post a Comment