Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summa FUN

So obviously this is catch up week but I mean I had lost my camera cord so I had lots of pics to share but no way to share it. Guess where I found it? In a tub of outgrown clothes in Liam's closet. I wonder who put it in there? Maybe one of these cute mischief makers? So this post is just pics of these sweeties.
Cute boy with one curl!!
Still to scared to walk though he has taken a few steps
When Dad comes home it's play time!!
Addy's favorite first thing in the morning thing to do. Grab my heels and walk around. Beware if we ever come over, she is known to raid closets and find her favorites even if she doesn't know the owners :)
I babysat for Steph for a few days while she was gone and Caleb was at work. I promised some cool pancakes for the kids. I've been dying to use the tip I saw on Food Network to take a plastic bottle for catsup or mustard that you can buy at Walmart for under a buck then fill it with the batter and go to it because it's like a giant pen.
What you get when you have spaghetti for dinner and sugar cookies with green frosting for dessert. This kid is a messy eater.
Addy thinks my necklaces are crowns, but she sure is cute smooching her brother.
Ummmmm.... Addy likes to pick out her accessories.
the sweetest kiddos.
This boy loves cars, trucks, etc. Know what his Christmas gifts will be.
Addy likes makeup a little too much. She got into my mascara.