Daniel as Tarzan, Me= Jane and Skyler's Turk.
The real Tarzan and Jane. He was very ripped.
One of the Monkey'sSo I started a program. I've completed one week and am really excited about the results thus far. I was working on loosing this weight before and was succeeding but was really slow going and not being as dedicated as I want. I like a structured program and youfit does it. It's medifast meals and I have been really happy with it. It can be a little costly but the results are real and fast and the book really helps so you won't gain it back. The crazy thing is I have been cooking like crazy, and being just satisfied watching other people eat it. This is "Mama's Chicken" it is a breaded chicken breast with red sauce and mozzarella/parmesan encrusted. I was pretty proud of this dish.
And lastly this is a side by side of last nights me on the right and San Fran me 2nd week of July. Can you tell the program is working? Plus my running is going great!! So hopefully I can keep it up!!! Thanks Karli!!! (if anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you her info)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! I need to take some pointers from you and eat better!
SUSIE YOU ARE SUCH A HOTTIE!!!!!! congrats on your diet!!! you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) and i love your pictures of you guys in the cut-outs! i miss you susie!!!! love ya!
Post a Comment