So my friend Ace got married and it was really fun to go up for a short trip. This was the weekend of the 19th. We went late Thursday night and got to Daniel's sister's house Friday at 2 am. We got up and got ready and were about to leave to the temple (Daniel's sister and her kids were watching our kids) when we heard a big crash from upstairs and Liam screaming. Liam was under the fold up treadmill when our nephew Jacob pulled it down and it hit Liam on the head/back. He had a big goose egg and cut on his head. And he bit his tongue and was bleeding. I felt so bad for him, and leaving him so soon after it happened but he went down to sleep. The temple was awesome and it was nice to have some time with Daniel. We went to the luncheon at Biaggi's this nice Italian restaurant. We went back and got the kids, went to Park City for the reception and had a ton of fun dancing, watching Addy get her flower girl pics (she was hilarious, I will put some on when I get them). One of the funniest things is that Comet had a few of her friends there. Her friend Chris danced with Addy once and she kept going to find him for every song so he'd dance with her, he'd pick her up and she'd just smile at him the whole time, it was pretty cute. Addy is talking a lot more, she says things really clear and is really smart. On our way home from the reception she said "I had fun dancing with you daddy" It was really cute and both Daniel and I were impressed by her putting that sentence together.
Us with the maid of honor (Comet!!)
The bride (Comets friends from St. George... the one with the red tie was Addy's dance partner)
Daddy, daughter dance
Our Liam is trying to walk so hard... I tried to upload video but it's not working. Also in other news I ran 3 miles last week so am really excited about that. My diet is going well but I had a slow week. I need to focus on getting more sleep and drinking more water!!

1 comment:
I love that little Addy girl! So cute. And I can't wait to hit my 3 mile mark!!! Week three, here I come!
Post a Comment