Monday, October 4, 2010

Month 1

This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've done but I was thinking about how many people I know could use something like this. I have had some people ask me recently what I've been doing but for those who can't see me they just have to take my word for it. I have been doing an amazing program to get healthy . Karli C is first and foremost my friend but also my health coach. I trust Karli, she inspired me to lose 40 pounds before but nothing changed mentally for me so I gained it all back. When she started this program I thought I can't do it, it's too much money. After two weeks my husband was like order again we'll figure it out. He said "I've never seen you happier and so encouraged". The book that comes with the program has been amazing, I really feel like I will be able to keep off the weight when I achieve my goal. So though I am little less than half way there I wanted to share my progress. If anyone is considering this, I say go for it. It may be expensive but it is amazing how you will feel and how you see results!!! If you are interested click on the Karli's name for the link.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Spring said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and your uplifting story. You have inspired me. You look so great!

C Tam said...

awesome! I can totally see the difference! I am only about 4-5 lbs off from my pre-pregnancy weight, so I wasn't feeling too bad about it--but I read Karli's blog and am starting to feel like I do want to be healthier anyway. I hate when I need a nap but can't have it, so then I start snacking instead to plow through the tiredness. What you said about changing the mental part really hit home. Thank you so much for having the courage to post about this!!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

susie.
you look awesome. way to go. keep working hard! you're one hot mama!
denise