So I decided to do a 30 day journaling challenge. It is only day 3 but I have been writing in a journal everyday and also putting at least one thing that I am thankful for, for the day. I think dwelling on these positive things and concentrating on my blessings will be really good for me and hopefully can keep the holidays in perspective. Also I have been reading scriptures with Daniel every day so far, so already I am seeing the benefits of starting this. Well one thing that I am thankful for this month is a sister in law who was nice enough to take pics of our little family. Thanks Angelyn! The first two are of us getting ready to take pics the last one is just one of my favorites even though the kids aren't smiley... Addy was so whiney guess it's a tradition of hers to be grumpy for family pics :) BTW note to self, even though I've lost lots of weight picking a horizontally striped shirt was probably not the best idea hahaha oh well I'll learn. I do however fit into size 6 jeans the only problem is I don't own any, but Steph let me borrow some jeans and that was her shirt. Thanks Steph, I'm hoping Santa will let me get a new wardrobe soon :)
3 comments:
holy crap1 size 6 way to go susie! you look AWESOME btw
I LOVE your photo collage header! Congrats on the weight loss. You look beautiful in the photos.
Who puts their children in the middle of the road??? :P
Love you!
Post a Comment