Saturday, December 4, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!

Soooo we took all of those pictures and now are trying to get Christmas cards together. I saw this link to Shutterfly that is just for bloggers. Check it out, you just might be able to get 50 christmas cards free, and they have a ton of really cute designs.
I have ordered photo books from Shutterfly before. I love how you can just throw a book together and then order it again and again. I have waited until they have coupons and discount codes (and they always seem to have them) and have found that ordering those hardbound books are a lot cheaper than I thought and great for memories. Anyways I am excited to try their Christmas cards out. Here are a few of my fav's.
I like the idea of a letter actually on the card, one less thing to print off or fold, and makes for interesting fridge reading eh?
I guess I like the blues this year.... maybe that's because we wore blue in the pics! I love this retro card.


I like when there is multiple pics it's just too hard to choose sometimes especially when you have kiddos.

Find these Christmas cards @
I like Holiday cards because I am so slow about getting the cards out but really I don't celebrate New Years that often so I like the wording of MERRY CHRISTMAS
it bugs me a little when people and commercials basically the media world just say "Holidays" come on people the reason for the season :)

Well I hope that I can get some cards and if I do maybe with the money I saved on printing I can pick a favorite family photo and get one of these: http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art

wouldn't the one of the us faded in the background with the kids in the forefront be some cute wall art?






No comments: