My new babysitter.
You know how it's common knowledge that you're considered a failure as a mommy if you let the t.v. baby sit your kids? Sounds easy right? Except when you need to get things done then all of a sudden sticking them in front of the tube sounds like not such a bad idea. I have been trying to find better "babysitters" than the t.v./movies but nothing has quite the lasting power until my cousin Steph put me on to this multi tasking, child entertaining thing called.....
the shower.
30-40 minutes of bathroom cleaning, laundry folding and children giggling and getting cleaned all at the same time. We still let Mickey Mouse watch Addy in the morning when the hubs and I want to snuggle in our blankies a little while longer.
3 comments:
Now that is what I call multi-tasking!
that is AWESOME! im gunna have to remember that.
Wow Susie! good job! thats a great idea! Im going to try it! Its hard coming up with things for them to do when its so cold outside!
Post a Comment