Well we've had a few cold days here but the last few days have been in the 60's and yesterday we took advatage of it.
Liam loved the park but had to be convinced on the slide.
Last time we went to the park Addy would scream even if one of us went down with her on the slide, this time however within the first few minutes of being there she went down every slide there was, Daniel and I were shocked to see how fearless and grown up overall she was.
Steph and I went to Old Navy clearance this week which wasn't as good of prices as usual :( but I did get a few things and suprised Daniel with Liam's raiders shirt. That was the team Daniel grew up liking though now he couldn't tell you why except that his brothers and brother in law liked them. I just love Liam's goofy smile.
This jacket is just one more instance of how grown up Addy is. I wanted to put a blue jacket on her and was doing so, I had just finished buttoning it when she looked down and said "I can't wear this mom", I asked why and she said it doesn't have pockets. I tried to show her the ruffle collar and other features but no go, she was not wearing a jacket without pockets, she acted like it would be committing the fashion faux pas of the century. So we had to switch. She is so funny, and is continuously making us laugh, even when we shouldn't. I fear she copies me a lot, I often tell her when she's doing something I don't like "Stop that, you're making me mad." Well she turn it right around when I'm changing her diaper or something she says "mom, stop.... you're making me mad mom!" I think I need to remember how to approach things.
Anyways we have lots of exciting things happening (well it's exciting to me) I can't wait to update on them but I will. (and before the rumors start flying no I am not pregnant!)



No comments:
Post a Comment