for the kids
1. Potty training
2. Sleep in same room
3. Brush teeth daily
4. pick up toys
So for the first one kinda a failure. We have the whole going #1 down pat but #2 no way no how will she go in the toilet so anyone with advice how to convince her its okay let me know. I have down the whole sticker and rewards program which worked great but she still would go #2 in her panties. So hopefully she'll do that soon.
Goal #2
This went so well moving them into the room has been great for sleep schedules and more the spare room is nice for all the toys.
Goal #3 This goal became so much easier on me when we got the electric toothbrushes. Addy does so good I don't even have to do any more after she's done.
Goal #4 The house has become much easier to pick up since we have the playroom. The toys are suppose stay in there and slowly my kids are realizing that
For this year:
Goal 1: Get the potty training done
Goal 2: Get rid of the binky (for liam)
Goal 3: READ more
As for me I am almost to my weight goal, and am continuing with my journaling and scripture study goal. But am really working on attending the temple more! Also being a better housekeeper and having more patience with my children. I have a set plan to help me reach these goals! So here's to 2011 may we all strive to be better people.
2 comments:
I just read recently that in the USA it takes an average of 9 months for kids to become fully potty trained. So I'm sure she'll get there soon! Though I just read a book called Unconditional Parenting, by Alfie Kohn, and have to say perhaps your rewards system is part of the problem. =)
Congrats on your own goals going so well.
thats awesome sus. way to go!!
Post a Comment