So during that full week I got to go do something I've been really wanting to do for a looooong time. Using my christmas/anniversary gift from Daniel (a new DSLR & lens) I went and met up with Gena from Gena Susan Photography. She's my cousin now, she married one of my bestest cousins Jeff Patten and I was sorta involved in their getting together so she must feel like she has to be nice to me :) Because she set up an engagement shoot in Vegas for me to come learn at. Of course she is super talented, so is her sister Tonya Joy who took this photo of Gena
So yeah now that we've established she's gorgeous, talented, and super sweet. Let me tell you about our day. I met her at her hotel room and then she taught me a few things with my camera, lighting, and tips for how she does things. We laughed, I cried (seriously had an emotional thingy) then we went out on the strip mid day to meet up with this couple who are engaged. I will leave you with some of the photos of this much in love couple. If you want to see more check out my youtube video of them. BTW I haven't edited any of these yet still decided on a program and such.

1 comment:
Aweee, Sus- you're so sweet! I am just now seeing this...and really, you are too sweet! I had so much fun & your pics are awesome!!! Let's shoot a wedding together someday, k!?
xoxo
Post a Comment