So I just had a great weekend! I ran 8.3 miles Saturday!!!! Yeah for training! I also got ready for a BBQ with Comet and her family. Her best friend from way back was in town and they had always wanted to get friend pictures done. So after a yummy dinner (mmmm... Steak) and yummy dessert (if you like almond stuff you should definitely make the Almond tart from ourbestbites.com) we went out for a photo shoot and had a fun time.
So here's the pics. The first 3 are a few more from the day with ADDY!
 |
| She thinks she's funny! |
 |
| my beautiful girl. |
 |
Comet and Larissa
Let me just say a little jealous of these ladies legs... so shapely :) while mine are trunks :(
(by the way Comet's real name is Hayley just FYI) |
 |
| Larissa is so FUN! Addy loves her and she's so good with my kids (she even changed a stinky while visiting can you say AWESOME!) |
 |
| they LUV eachother |

 |
| you can tell these two have been friends for a loooong time they are so comfortable with eachother |
I just love COMET I am so blessed to have her in my life and she treats me like family which I love. She is so beautiful inside and out, and I count any day I spend with her as one FANTASTIC day.
1 comment:
Addie is so beautiful!!! Love and miss you.
Post a Comment