Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summer???????

The weather has been so CRAZY here lately. We had lots of rain, wind and even a snow day in one week. The next week we're up to 89 degrees....can you say summer? While I have plenty to write about, I haven't had much time. Between finishing up a 40+ hour project for my old relief society and training for my half marathon which is in two weeks!!!!!! I feel like I haven't stopped to breathe this month. But I will very soon take an evening and blog it all. Until then here's two pics I LOVE!
Oh.... and did you know that I have a new precious little nephew? His arrival has kept me on my toes trying to help where I can, and also trying to photograph his sweet little mug!!!
xoxo Jason Wynn Stout (april 6th)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

beautiful....both pics make my heart happy!

Alana said...

i love my little addie! and little jason is going to be a hunk like his brothers!!!! cant wait to run!!!!

Clara Jane said...

Sus, how did you get him to stay like that for the picture?