So I guess there is a popular game out there called Angry Birds. It's an app for your phones or other devices. Never heard of it until my little nephew Lincoln kept playing it on his dad's phone and loved it! So when LaRae called me to tell me she forgot Linky's birthday (hey, she just had another baby) I said I'd make cupcakes/cake that friday to celebrate. We called the fam and told them to come to the park Friday night. I scoured the internet for some ideas and came across some angry bird cupcakes, I thought hey doesn't Link love that game? So I did, heck if I know if they really look like it because I've still never seen or played the game... yes I'm a lamo I guess my 3 year old nephew is cooler than me.
Linky blowing out the candles
Love this little boy! I can't believe he's 3 which just means that Addy's turning three on Friday and that is CRAZY!!!
2 comments:
We LOVE Angry birds and these totally look like them. Too cute!!!
holy crap! he has grown up so much! what a cute little kid!
Post a Comment