Well I am officially announcing that we are expecting another little one to come on or around February 13th. I told a bunch a people earlier mainly because I feel like I'm showing really fast. The nausea has been okay just like the other two but I am WAY more tired and easily wiped out this time around. Could be the fact I have two toddlers running around that have needs... like being fed, and changed, and that's about all I can manage :) Anyways I've been feeling pretty crummy because things are starting to feel tight and I feel like I look gross and my plan to eat pretty strictly went out with the fact I can hardly eat the same thing twice in two weeks or I feel a little sick. Anyways things are getting better now BUT I still feel gross and after I work out (yes I am still doing that most days) I am exhausted and I can just get showered before me and the kids take OUR nap. So when I leave the house I am usually in comfy clothes and no make-up and hair just stays in a ponytail. I tell all of this because the other day I went to get my hubby a salad at Durangos and the cashier said to me "I love your shirt, where did you get it, it's cute on you" I stared at her for an AWKWARD amount of time. She could not be serious. She (even in her work uniform) was so cute and her hair done up and she was 17 something. I looked down at my shirt that my cousin Steph was throwing out and I snagged because I needed something to fit me and it was very worn, and was an odd shade of puce since it was so faded, it also had a smudge on it from my son who had wiped his pb and j sandwich hands on me earlier. I finally muttered out I don't know where I got it (not willing to say "Oh, my cousins DI pile") I felt weird like maybe she gave me a compliment because I looked like I needed one and what else would she compliment? My frumpy hairstyle, my old navy flip flops, my au natural make-up? Anyways I got in my car and was determined that I may buy a few things that are comfy but not hideous so that I can take people serious if they ever give me a compliment and not stare at them like a deranged pregnant woman.
Well at the request of my sweet sister Lillie here are the photos I took of the Stout Family @ the temple last week
And this is almost everyone... this was at our nephew Kyle's homecoming





1 comment:
Beautiful beautiful pictures, and CONGRATS Susie, so excited for you!!
Post a Comment