I have been MIA the last few weeks, but not for lack of trying. Daniel has been busy with school and our laptop often goes with him to school and sometimes to work so he can get things done for classes. We are trying to adjust to the work/school schedule and hoping it won't be as crazy as last semester.
Speaking of school after thinking and talking it over we decided to put Addy in preschool. The 3 year old class was full but the teacher asked Addy some questions and decided she was "advanced" enough to get along in the 4 year old class fine. (Daniel was proud saying she was such a smarty). I just laughed knowing it has come from her time with Grandma. She asked her teacher where her desk was and where she should put her backpack. The teacher said "my, you sure know how a school works!" I said her Grandma is a kindergarten teacher, most preschools don't have individual desks but luckily this one does because she would have been sorely disappointed other wise. She goes twice a week and is excited about her homework. Daniel and I are always laughing at how Addy talks "proper" we think she learned it from princess movies but she's always says "shall I" or "shall we". The first day of class she went to her teacher and said " and where shall I sit? Teacher.", hahaha makes me look like a snooty mom when we all know it's not from me.
Speaking of school after thinking and talking it over we decided to put Addy in preschool. The 3 year old class was full but the teacher asked Addy some questions and decided she was "advanced" enough to get along in the 4 year old class fine. (Daniel was proud saying she was such a smarty). I just laughed knowing it has come from her time with Grandma. She asked her teacher where her desk was and where she should put her backpack. The teacher said "my, you sure know how a school works!" I said her Grandma is a kindergarten teacher, most preschools don't have individual desks but luckily this one does because she would have been sorely disappointed other wise. She goes twice a week and is excited about her homework. Daniel and I are always laughing at how Addy talks "proper" we think she learned it from princess movies but she's always says "shall I" or "shall we". The first day of class she went to her teacher and said " and where shall I sit? Teacher.", hahaha makes me look like a snooty mom when we all know it's not from me.
Addy wanted a pic of her backpack she picked out... she LOVES it.
I babysat LaRae's kids on Friday and they had fun together. I took pics for my sister Lillie!! But all can enjoy the cutest little boy Jason.
I will admit that going from 2 to 5 kids during dinner/bath/night time was a bit overwhelming... good thing their cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment