Monday, April 23, 2012

March Madness

Okay I am determined to slightly get caught up on my blog, let me tell you #3 is killing me with mommy brain :) I have a bizillion thoughts running through my mind which knocks out all ability to speak coherently and remember even the most mundane things!
So March FLEW by and before we knew it we had my family here to help celebrate Steele. We had his blessing and even though I almost missed it (my other son was refusing to wear his new church shoes) I walked in just as Daniel started. Everyone commented on how big the circle is, it's always funny because Daniel's brothers can easily make it crowded, my dad felt quite short among Ben and Stuart. One fun thing is I finally got to see my brother George!!! He got home in February from Sierra Leone Africa, he told me that this was his second time being in the circle of a blessing, the first was before his mission and it was for Liam :)


(I love Steele's wave hahahaha, it's like yup it's my day)

Some pics of the cute boy.
Thanks to my Mom for purchasing his blessing outfit.




For those who don't know a blessing in our Church is performed by someone who holds the priesthood. It's basically where they receive the name we have given them, and then the person preforming the blessing also gives the child a blessing some things about Steele's were that he'd grow strong and healthy, be a comfort to his family, an example for good, and a joy to be around, among other things.
Daniel was able to bless Steele and I know he loves that privilege 
he also just loves his little boy



Steele is such a sweet baby, he is getting more animated every day and I am loving it!




seriously the next one is a Classic Steele face!!! I love it!


And green is definitely Steele's color
makes those baby blue's POP


I love that my family was able to come down and my kids were glad to see their other set of grandparents


They all stayed somewhere else but we did get one house guest



we were quite impressed with her behavior and now know why my brother Will talks about his dog Tippy a lot :) She is really smart, and hypoallergenic (fancy huh :)

Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments: