Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged

My friend from Camp K Amy Larsen AKA River tagged me to do this... so here it goes!
1. 10 years ago: I was in jr. high worrying about social status's, early morning basketball practice's and what I was going to wear the next day. I was 14. 2. 5 things on my to-do-list today:I am going to do laundry, help take care of sick Tyson boy, get our truck registered, go visit my cousin, and make dinner.3. Snacks I enjoy: Baked Cheetos, SoBe Lemonade (very hard to find), cheese sticks, and Lofthouse cookies. 4. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay bills, and Daniel's way to medical school, get a nice car.Remodel my parents house and my in-laws house.... Go on trips and of course save some money.5. Three of my bad habits: 1. Shop :) 2. Jump to conclusions 3. Sleep in 6. Places I have lived: Adrian, OR; Rexburg, Idaho; Dublin, CA; Vacaville, CA; Santa Maria, CA; Provo, UT; Salt Lake, UT; La Verkin, UT 7. Jobs I have had: Farm hand, babysitter, secretary for I-Satellite, and Anything Wireless, various positions at BYU-I Rec Sports. Life Coach at Steps Inc, teacher's aide at Child and Family Resource Center. Early morning cleaning crew for BYU-I Group Leader at Camp K. 8. Things people don't know about me: I read really fast... if a book is interesting give me a couple hours and I'm finished, unless it is really really long I once read 10 books in one week. I can pick a flat of strawberries in under 20 minutes. I know how to recesitate a baby lamb (don't ask), I want to learn everything about photography, I love to cook! And finally only the people who have shared a sleeping place with me (you know who you are) knows that I never let an alarm clock get to it's second buzz before I jump out of bed to get it...or now elbow my husband to get up!

3 comments:

Gena Susan said...

This was a fun post to read, Susie. I learned a lot more about you. I love these surveys.

I go through phases where I can't stop reading books too! It always feels so nice to get into a good book. :)

Karli said...

can you e-mail me your snail mail address? karli_jo77@hotmail.com

Thanks Sus! hope you're doing well and feeling good. tell larae we're missing her posts too. (:

love you.
k

Swensen Family said...

Hey Susie,
You know I just got started in the blogging thing and I somehow found yours. I was so happy to see a blog of an old friend. So it looks like you are doing great. Congrats about expecting a little girl...they are so fun. Check out my blog sometime. Hang in there girl! swensfamily.blogspot.com
Katie