Daniel Liam Stout arrived at 1:06 p.m. today. Little Liam weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19 inches long. He doesn't cry much at all just like his big sister and we'll see if that lasts the night! Pictures and the story to come!
I was so happy I got to see him, what a sweet little boy. Sorry I cried more then he did :-) I love you and Daniel, and can't wait to watch little Liam grow up!
We're happy for you and are excited to see pics/hear the birth story! Hope you don't mind cousins sharing names...we've been calling our Little in utero "Liam" for weeks now and I had no idea you picked that one already!! With a hundred cousins, I guess repeats are just gonna happen, huh. But let me know if copying bugs you and we'll make an effort to see what else we like (we have a few months still to go).
10 comments:
Yay, we are so excited for you!!! Congratulations - can't wait to see pictures!!
So glad that he is here! Can't wait to see pictures of him! Hope you are doing well Susie and that your recovery goes good! Take care!
I was so happy I got to see him, what a sweet little boy. Sorry I cried more then he did :-) I love you and Daniel, and can't wait to watch little Liam grow up!
See ya this weekend, hopefully?!
Yea! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet him. You guys are such great parents!
We're happy for you and are excited to see pics/hear the birth story! Hope you don't mind cousins sharing names...we've been calling our Little in utero "Liam" for weeks now and I had no idea you picked that one already!! With a hundred cousins, I guess repeats are just gonna happen, huh. But let me know if copying bugs you and we'll make an effort to see what else we like (we have a few months still to go).
congrats! thinking of you guys. Love you!
Exciting!!! Waiting for pictures and other details. Hang in there and enjoy your new little guy!!
congratulations! he came on my dad's birthday, you totally should have named him Roger....jj....he'll go by Liam, or little Daniel?
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics! Hope your are doing well Suz!
Post a Comment