Sunday, February 28, 2010

Flirty Flirty Eyes

We have had a LOT going on these last couple weeks unexpected but exciting things. But first there are a few happenings I wanted to document. First off we've had great weather so nice and sunny but then one freak day I woke up to this. It didn't last long but Addy really thought it was fun and learned the word snow. Well we took a really quick trip to Salt Lake to support this gorgeous girl!

go through this gorgeous place.
It was my first live session so it was interesting and the temple was gorgeous. And I loved getting to be there for Ace. Afterwards we met her and her parents and a friend at the Cheesecake Factory (which was our first time) It was so yummy definitely a go back, Daniel was so funny after we left and were driving to go get our kids (who were being watched by Daniel's nieces at Uncle Johns) we were talking about how yummy the food was and he said he didn't know it was on his list but he could cross that off his list (he wants to eat at several places). Anyways we had a great time we love the Proctors and were glad we could be with Ace and her family.
OK, now to the cutey kiddos that are running around here
Addy and Liam are getting so big and they are becoming friends. We're loving the little moments of them showing interest in each other. Addy loves to make Liam laugh and he is more than accommodating . It is so cute he loves her and loves watching everything she does. Bryce is home and Addy loves him. I love these cute long john jammies she has on, and Liam's cute shark jammies.

This picture is so cute to me because Addy is doing ring around the rosies and she gets so excited about it.



And finally I wanted to show off this boy. Several people have commented on this boy's "flirty eyes" He does seem to talk with his eyes and they're sparkly and no kidding when a group of girls come in the room he turns on the charm, I sure love this little guy!


P.S. Oh yeah the news so.... while we were up in Salt Lake we took up some of our tax return and bought us a car. It's an older Toyota Avalon but it's going to be great for us and hey $2400 isn't bad for something that should last us quite a few years and save us gas. And the biggest news is We're moving out, we're going to be renting a townhome. The opportunity came so suddenly I wasn't sure what to think but the papers are signed and in a few weeks we are moving into a 3 bedroom one car garage townhome (still in hurricane) it is bittersweet, I have never had my kids in our own place and it'll be strange but great, but I'm going to miss Roma Ann so much and it's going to be hard without her she has been fantastic and so easy to live with we love her so much, but as much as we'd love to stay there is just something about having your own place, with your own stuff out of storage, for Daniel it's also a sense of pride though that may sound bad. While we were here we were able to pay off our truck, have 2 kids, save up some money (which will shortly go to all those set up things you have to do to even get into a home :) and the best part was getting close to Roma and her family WE LOVE THEM, and I am sure I'll be over here daily because Addy (and me) will need a little Roma time.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I liked the outside of you r new. car. I am also glad that you got some snow, seeing as you were so smug before about how HOT it was down there! Haha. And I am super sad that you guys are moving out, but way excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your dishes :) Lubs!

Joseph said...

How exciting! Where is your new place? Cheesecake Factory is mom's favorite place to eat when she comes to Vegas. Are you coming to the Abbott cousins party on the 13th? Hope so!

Jessica F said...

Your family is SO sweet!! Its good to hear you guys are doing well :)