Monday, June 21, 2010
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!
I feel like jumping with JOY (and yes Joy if you were around I would jump up and down with you :)!!! Anyways though today was a pretty awful day considering Daniel wasn't around and I was cleaning my house ( I know I feel better when it's done but it makes it a cruddy day nonetheless) Liam's been whiny. But on the plus side Addy did awesome the last two days with the potty, and tonight in the last half hour by herself she's gone 3 times!!!!!! I feel relieved and even though we are having to move her into a big kids bed (we need the sturdy crib soon for Liam) I feel like we'll be out of the woods with this whole thing by next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAYYY SUSIE! and YAYYY ADDY! congrats you guys! what a relief! and i would totally jump up and down with you susie! haha. that made me laugh!
JUST IN TIME FOR US TO FLY OFF TO CALIFORNIA AND LEAVE THE LITTLE STINKER!! Hahaha jk but I am also jumping for JOY at the idea of spending 5 days with my camp k besties!!
Post a Comment