Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

These are kind of out of order, but bloggers new photo thing is frustrating. Anyways the first three are from Addy's birthday (way back when) and it was fun. We had her party later but the day of we let her have a donut and banana for breakfast, then she went out to see her present (her jungle gym/swing thing) later we took her out to eat and to Roma's. My friend Comet drove us home and Addy was so tired she fell asleep in the most awkward position.(Bad parent alert, no carseat :( )










Then my birthday came around and my friends Comet and Ace were so sweet and took me out for breakfast and for my first pedicure. We had a lot of fun and I just love these girls!!!!! A few weeks later we got back together to go dress shopping for Comet's sister McKenzie (who is a sweetie) It was fun and my hubby was great to drop me off and watch the kids while I had a some girl time. We did find "the dress" and also while trying to see if a dress was temple appropriate Ace tried it on and she looked awesome...mmmm maybe wedding bells in the future Ace? HAHAHA.







And finally a picture of two of my favorite girls who I am so excited I get to spend 5 days in California with and we're going to the broadway play "WICKED"!!!! Yeah, for fun times, but sad because Addy is staying here. I'm trying not to have a panic attack about leaving her for 5 days, she'd be going if she could fly for free but she had to go and turn 2 :( Liam will get to go and since we will be staying at my brother's house he'll get to hang out with his cousin Ryann who is a sweet little girl who is 3 days older than Liam. I know we're going to have a great time and I think it will be good for me, but I'll miss Daniel and Addy.

1 comment:

Karli said...

so jealous that you'll see wicked! what a fun trip for you! glad daniel is willing to watch addy too-she'll do great and it will be a great bonding experience for them.

and, i love that you shared ruthie's porkchop recipe-how neat that you have little pieces of her like that. my heart hurts for your loss-i know she was as much a part of your family as your parents. love you!